Baddesley Clinton - Added to National Trust in West Midlands

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission not required.

Park in the sites car park, (it’s free) there is a gate to a public right of way that goes through to 2 fields towards St Michael’s Church. I took off from the 2nd field. Be warned though this site is National Trust and they believe they own the air space so fly with caution. The rangers will challenge you if they find you.

I had no issues but that doesn’t mean you won’t. Just be aware.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 29/01/2022. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

3 Likes

I’ve flown here too @DeanoG60 :grin:

I was a tad bit green at the time with the Mini 2.

1 Like

It was open and on a busy Saturday when I flew there yesterday so I didn’t want to get too close myself lol

I was also flying my Mavic Air2 so technically I need a slap on the wrist :rofl:

I’ve flown here too @DeanoG60 :grin:

1 Like

Here is my video that I took at Baddesley Clinton Hall.

1 Like

This link is broken now @D0c.Col - please stop deleting all your posts :blush:

Oh dear. Okey dokey sorry about that. :innocent:

Hi Rich. Was just going out last night when I got your message.

As far as I am aware I didn’t delete owt after your fix but couldn’t find my post in the video by drone category, later in the day so I posted a new one. I did change the title once cus I misspelt Baddesley!

The link to my YT vid still worked in the DS I’ve flown here entry but not my link to my video by drone post.

I’m sorry that my impatience and desire to get my vids watched has caused all this hassle and buggered up the DS link in the process, it was most certainly not my intention.

Thx for all your hard work and prompt action anyway, it is definitely appreciated. :+1:

Quick edit and I’ve fixed it for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@DeanoG60 thx Deano and @PingSpike Rich. Promise to be good from hereon :innocent:

1 Like

33 shillings & 4 pence for doing away with someone, :scream:
I think that’s around £1200 in todays money,
Madness eah.