BADGES: Roll Call

Badges are awarded to GADC members for posting exceptional content and contributing to the good of the club across a range of subjects. This Roll Call lists all members who have achieved honours thus far.

Click on the badge name to find out more about it.

ACTIVE TRACKTAVIST
Awarded for making a movie using the Active Track flight mode!
Reuuc

BIRDS EYE VIEWER
Awarded for taking a 360 degree or panoramic photo!
StevenPSCC
Jcborden

COASTAL FLYER
Awarded for capturing great shots of beaches, cliffs, seas and other coastal scenery!
Stevietv
Goose
Ktm250
Johnboy

DRONE RESCUE
Awarded for rescuing your drone from certain death!
Ktm250

GREEN FLYER
Awarded for capturing great shots of landscapes and the environment!
JayForceOne
Cobblers

HIGH FLYER
Awarded for capturing great shots at high altitudes!
yorkshire_drone
PingSpike

ICE FLYER
Awarded for capturing great shots of icy conditions, frozen waters and snowy scenery!
Renni-Aire
Jcborden

MONUMENT MASTER
Awarded for capturing shots of ancient monuments, structures and historical buildings!
Ktm250
StevenPSCC x2

MOVIE DIRECTOR
Awarded for great movie editing skills!
Steven PSCC
Jcborden

NIGHT FLYER
Awarded for great shots taken at night!
dancarpy
StevenPSCC
FuzLogix

OVER AND ABOVE
Awarded for giving back to the Club!
PsychoTeapot

PfCO CERTIFIED
Awarded to PfCO qualified pilots!
Blacksails
PsychoTeapot
Jcborden

PLONKER
Awarded simply for being a prize plonker!
ziceman
Londroner
honks7777

QUICKSHOT McGRAW
Awarded for excellent use of the QuickShot modes!
BCF

STRANGE SIGHTINGS
Awarded for capturing great shots of strange and unusual sightings!
JayForce One
Blue172
Jcborden

URBAN FLYER
Awarded for great shots of urban environments!
LarryDeath

New badges will be added from time to time. If you have a great idea for a badge, let us know!

There are still a few completely unclaimed badges available! Who’ll be the first??

I wonder who’ll be the first Ice Flyer of the year. :smiley:

I just finished my PFCO course today and passed…just awaiting the final papers so I can submit my request to the CAA…how do i get my sexy PFCO grey arrows badge? :slight_smile:

Done! And congrats!

Gosh! I wonder what the original post would look like if updated to how things stand now! :thinking:

How do we get awarded the Grey Arrows Awards?
Is this down to being nominated?
I think I’ve posted a few photos that qualify if not :thinking:

You don’t need to be nominated. When you post, if an admin thinks the post is eligible they will add badge to your profile.

New badges are added regularly so you may find with some historical posts the badges were just not available at the time.

Drop me a PM and I’ll look into it for you.

Thanks for explaining that for me @callum

Congrats Super Jonny Adventure Pants :smiley:

If you could share your experience and details of the company you used in a new thread, that’d be great - cheers J :smiley:

Sorry if we’ve been a bit remiss in recent times Rich mate, hopefully @callum and @OzoneVibe joining the GADC team will spot things that the wider team may have missed in the past :+1:

No problem @PingSpike, I wasn’t sure how they worked, @callum has explained it now so all good :sunglasses:

Pfco done, passed and ops manual sent. Looking forward to joining the few @PingSpike

Well done that man.

Badge awarded! Congrats! :+1:

Congrats @marks
How did you find it?

Intense course with a lot of information to retain. The test paper was ok but the test flight was challenging having to fly in atti mode in winds that were gusting 8 - 10 miles and carrying out manoeuvres set by the examiner.

Doing the ops manual is a nightmare. 44 pages at the last count.

All in all it was a worthwhile course. @sparkman999

Which drone were you using for that?

Phantom 4 pro +

Interesting.

I wonder why they do this test, since the MP, etc, can’t be flown in ATTI it seems it shouldn’t be necessary for anyone.

Perhaps their stance would be that because your P4P+ can be flown in ATTI, you have to be tested on it.

Were there others there with an MP? Did they have to prove ability to fly in ATTI?