Bamburgh Castle short edit

Again feedback much appreciated thanks

6 Likes

A stunning location, but it’s all just a bit too fast for me. When flying try to think slow and smooth, your transitions are not helping either. I often use no transitions, just a straight cut or I’ll use a dissolve. Think about the movement in each video clip and try to get them working together so that no transition is needed. Just my tuppence worth :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Cheers mate I’ll take that onboard

1 Like

Love the location, and the video was great, alas the transitions were a little ott, but it is the owners video and it looks cool, would love to see a boomerang of the main tower in slow motion too

1 Like

Just my opinion but try slowing the controls, gimble etc way down, go for super smooth and loose the transitions they are very early 80’s music video…unless of course that’s what you were going for in which case it looks great.

1 Like

Cheers bud all feedback is appreciated! The transitions/editing are new to me, the gimbal control is practice I was trying to be smooth :joy:

Cheers mate the transitions will be less in your face for future edits :+1:t2:

1 Like

It wasn’t a dig, like I said it is your video and you wanted it like that, mine aren’t perfect, it’s a learning curve :innocent:

1 Like

I know mate! All feedback is appreciated like u say it’s a learning curve :+1:t2:

1 Like