Beachy Head - Mini 2

Couple of shots of Beachy Head, back in April

24 Likes

great shots :+1:

1 Like

Thanks. This was my first attempt at BH. I’m planning to take the Mavic 3 down there for some more shots and hopefully get some decent shots of the lighthouse too.

keep it up ,look forward to the lighthouse shots :+1:

I’ve flown down to the lighthouse, I was having issues with my sensors picking up obstacles, it wasn’t until I downloaded the images I discovered a cable running from lighthouse to mainland, it’s hard to see but it’s got small balls along it’s length.
I flew earlier in morning as it gets busy and found several signs banning drone flights dotted around. It’s also rather gusty near the cliff top. Good luck with your flight

2 Likes

Yeah it was a bit gusty for the Mini2, but manageable up on the clifftop.
I shall check local bylaws, before I travel down there again. I checked for signage relating to drone flights up there and none to be found.

Thanks for the heads up on the cable though :slightly_smiling_face:

great shot of lighthouse :+1:

Hi, I’ve just seen your post from
Beachy Head, they are great shots. I have family living in Eastbourne and so was thinking of taking my mini 2 with me on my next visit but have read somewhere that the area is under an SSSI and so flying of drone isn’t allowed. I was just wondering if you was aware of any such restriction.

sorry for late reply. admittedly this was taken a few years ago and not recently, again like most of my photos it was very early in the morning, so nobody around, bit roguish i know but few years ago i didnt know what i know now about SSSI sites

Long time no see @Dren mate :wave:t2:

1 Like

Hello buddy, yes sorry lots of things happened in my life during late last year and beginning of year didnt start off good either, health wise its kinda knocked me off my perch, but im still getting out with the drones, just not as much as i used to, checking in now and then :+1: :+1:

2 Likes