Beautiful, but not all such well known places in Cornwall

A short compilation of some of my recent full clips

18 Likes

I’m pleased you posted this - it was a reminder of some great places to see around Cornwall.

2 Likes

I am in Cornwall soon … staying near the Lizard …hoping for some good weather for a few decent shots like this…

1 Like

So are we (staying near The Lizard, that is), for a week soon. Trouble is that a lot of the area will be a NFZ due to the nearby Predannack airfield and RNAS Culdrose.

1 Like

Enjoyed that! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks very much for the kind comments

As Mouldy said below, there are a lot of NFZ’s near the Lizard, as well as Nat Trust sites. Culdrose Naval Base were very helpful and granted me permission to fly at Kynance Cove which enabled me to get an unlock from DJI. They told me most weekends are the best time to apply for permissions as Predannack is rarely used at weekends. And if you do get permission, don’t make the mistake I made getting all the way to the bottom of Kynance Cove only to realise there was no Internet signal, so I had to go all the way back up to be able to unlock the app!!

3 Likes

Absolutely right about the NFZ. See my reply to Gkinghrn about getting permission to fly

Thanks very much

1 Like

I miss Cornwall so much…

1 Like

That was excellent - really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!

1 Like

Thanks very much

Marvellous!

1 Like

Very nice shots :+1:

1 Like

Thank you

Thank you so much

Very enjoyable; will look it up on YouTube on the telly!

1 Like

Thank you