Bedworth Miners welfare park - Warwickshire

As it’s the first day of Lockdown and work is slow, I threw my Mavic Mini in my pocket and went for a walk with the missus around our local park. Again due to lockdown it wasn’t very busy so I managed a quick cheeky flight :grin:

11 Likes

Great pic there @DeanoG60 some lovely Autumn colours combined with a gorgeous sky :ok_hand:t2: at least the lock down is good for keeping drone haters away mate

1 Like

So true, and the colder weather means less people out and about as well so even more of a bonus just need to pray to weather gods for no rain or wind and we’re golden. :+1:t2:

1 Like

:pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Heres another shot from the same flight :grin: :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Another nice pic mate. Do you think you’ll have more time to get out with the lock down on?

Yeah hopefully, my missus wants to go out walking more this lockdown so my plan is to go walking with her to places I can fly :grin: win win :joy: kill to birds and all that lol

2 Likes

Going to concentrate more on Photography rather than videography, unless I find myself a place with a nice point of interest to focus on :ok_hand:t2: also I’ve wanted to get some flight time in with my Mavic Mini as it’s just so easy to throw in the pocket. I love my MA2 to bits for videography but the compact size of the mini means I can discreetly throw it up in places that the MA2 is a bit big for and more likely get noticed. Like today in a local park I think the Mini was perfect for avoiding public complaints :+1:t2:

1 Like

Happy days I’m sure your Mrs will love getting out in the cold :cold_face: lol I’m trying to get mine to go out with me more but she hates the cold weather so that will probably have to wait until next spring/summer now

1 Like

My missus works for Nike so it gives her chance to try out the Nike winter range lol so she’ll wrap up warm :+1:t2:

1 Like

Sweet job! Are you gonna enter any of the RTF comps if you’re gonna be taking lots of pics mate?

If I can find a Lone tree then yeah lol

1 Like

Haha I’m really struggling with the Lone Tree :deciduous_tree: I thought it would be a fairly easy one but can I find a decent lone tree? Can I heck lol :laughing:

Same mate lol I’ve been looking :+1:t2: lol

1 Like

Nice Pictures :+1:

1 Like

Great view of “Ted’s” corner - Park Runners will know :+1:

Fab place to fly around I am sure.

1 Like

Its normally too busy to fly. But time it right and its spot on :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like