Ben Nevis cliffs

Not had much chance to fly recently but 3 weeks ago I slept under the cliffs of Ben Nevis and headed for Carn Mor Dearg to catch morning light

14 Likes

Looks like the start of a Paramount picture of the clans of Scotland getting ready to go to war.

Brilliant footage, If I could shoot like this I would be pleased.

Regards

1 Like

indianabones007
that music the filming of Carn Mor Dearg so relaxing i played it over and over such scenery was stunning Gold Medal for you. :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

Hi Richard, thanks for watching and great compliments, any mention of the clans and I’m happy lol, I really wish I had got more footage but had to work with what I had. I’ve got lots more but didn’t work in the edit. Glad you enjoyed it :love_you_gesture::heart::scotland:

1 Like

Hi Crapflyer ,

Thanks for watching, glad you enjoyed it enough to watch more than once , I loved making the music for this one. Cheers :love_you_gesture::heart::scotland:

Superb clip👍

1 Like

Thanks for watching Dave🤟

Nice one Ivor​:+1::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thanks a lot John :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hi ivor absolutely amazing footage well done love that :clap::+1::ok_hand::heart_eyes: expected when you zoomed in to see tom cruise climbing for next mission impossible movie :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Colin, thanks a lot, glad you liked it, lol yeah pity Tom was busy that day :joy::joy:! I thought I’d managed to get a walker on the Arête but it was just a cairn, that would have helped give a sense of scale! Just too early. Next time I’m staying on the Ben itself :heart::scotland:

1 Like

Love that mate stunning footage :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thanks a lot BigDog :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture: