Bennerley Viaduct 05/07/22

monkey-look-the-other-way

1 Like

Well Im going to take my gear with me anyway so if you can go just let me know Jez :+1:t2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We need a recovery drone

2 Likes

only works if you know where you have crashed :man_shrugging:

Near a big tower of course :slight_smile:

See itā€™s a keyā€¦ a 13mm key that unlocks nuts, not even breaking and entering

When the legislation talks about a ā€˜break,ā€™ it is referring to an actual or constructive break. An actual break is where the security or the seal of the house is infringed, even though there may not be any actual or physical breaking of a particular object. To put it simply, by opening a closed door is sufficient to amount to a ā€˜breakā€™. However, putting oneā€™s hand through an open window would not be a break.

A constructive break is where entry is obtained by a fraudulent act, or a threat of the use of a key which the person is not entitled to use.[ref.]

Of course, if you manage to get in and out, replacing everything behind you, and are not caught in flagrante, then thereā€™s no evidence and you have nothing to worry about. :grin:

Heh well itā€™s not the landowner securing it is it? So not trespass. Such a shame really, as good place to go and do stunts, despite the concrete dangersā€¦ Probably for the best, stick with bandosā€¦ Feel itā€™s time to go back to matlock soon :smiley:

I heard that Matlock has been fenced off with no access now apparently. I dont know how true it is as was a FB post but might be worth checking out before travelling

Oh ffs? Itā€™s so open that place, and the Chesterfield dust scares me now :wink:

Someone local @Earwig @Yith @benb1202 might need to check it out?!

Yeah as I say it might be bollocks but someone posted on a fb group that it was fenced off and they were asked to leave. Would be good if someone local could corfirm :+1:t2:

+ve about chesterfield is the landowner is in Spain and police donā€™t care, as Iā€™ve had that conversation with a PCSO :slight_smile: Just need to buy some decent masks for when recovering!

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a guy posted 12 hours ago that Matlock is fineā€¦ with video.

A truly awesome matty flip through a tiny gap at the end as well.
https://fb.watch/e3NLuYIg5F/

Bloody heck those movesā€¦ that last oneā€¦ I remember @benb1202 going for that gap! Yeah itā€™s time for return there soon. In a few weeks maybe. Sorry weā€™ve totally hijacked steves post about tonightā€¦ Iā€™ll sssshhh

No problem mate lol I dont know if anyone is going or not but Im gonna head up there anyway as long as I get my jobs done in time :grin:

Glad to hear its not closed off, I want to give Matlock a go at some point :star_struck:

Billy no Mates :joy: :wink: I would join you Steve but it is a bit far on a school night! have fun mate :grinning:

Haha no worries Wayne Ill be ok mate :grin:

milhouse-simpsons

Dont know what time Im gonna get there now. Stuck in traffic M1 northbound, vehicle fire :grimacing: