Best tablet

Took a risk and got the Huawei mediatab 5 64gb HD and it works perfectly with both DJI Go4 and Litchi, on both P4 and the MP Happy days​:grin::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I know Huawei’s name has recently been dragged through the mud, primarily for political reasons, but since getting my M5Lite8 tab I’m mightily impressed, hence why I just yesterday swapped out my Samsung phone for a Huawei model.

Nidge.

6 Likes

I love my M5 lite.

2 Likes

Is that the 10.5 inch one ?

1 Like

No mate it’s the 10.1"

1 Like

Close enough lol - but well worth the saving on a similar iPad.
So long as Go4 and Assist work 100%, and everything connects with no props I’m happy.
Please let me(us) know how you get on with it. :pray:

2 Likes

Ted I’ve used it today with absolutely zero proplems, works perfect with DJI GO 4 and Litchi, lovely clear screen, I used it for a search and rescue today and it was perfect even the dog owner was amazed at the clarity

4 Likes

Sorry if this been covered - I did look but couldn’t find much.
Having had eye surgery I now “need” a decent priced ( under £200 ) 10+ inch tablet for my MPP.
Anybody got any experience ? - Im hearing the Huawei M5 Lite is good value, but I would welcome the experience of anyone else who needs some assistance with the old eyeballs. I currently use an iPad Mini 4. Ta mutchly in advance for any assistance.

look ok, and great value

3 Likes

I have had no problems with the Huawei. Good battery life and, so far, regular OS updates. Like all tablets a sunshade is useful in bright lighting. Build quality feels good too.

2 Likes

is this one wi-fi only or the wifi + Data option for GPS etc ? does it matter ?
Good to know a couple of you have experience with this tablet - I just want to get it right first time so my apologise if I’m “mithering”
Oh & thank you mods for moving this to its proper place - much appreciated.

1 Like

I have the 8inch version of the tablet.
Mine is dualband WiFi only, but it does cover all region allocations unlike some Android devices. 4G data isn’t needed for the GPS to work, which by the uses GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDuo constellations and acquisition is very quick. Battery life is excellent and I find the screen is bright enough even in direct sun light.

Regards

Nidge.

2 Likes

I fly mavic pro platinum
use hauwei m5 tablet it works a dream never a issue

1 Like

My credit card is bouncing in my wallet now - they sure are a decent price for a 10" tablet. If Go4 works without a hitch on it that will do me fine - I just want it dedicated for the drone anyways.

1 Like

silverfox I have the 8" the only thing I don’t like is that you need the tablet holder
I am just looking at a hauwei x2 7" tablet got good reviews and fits in the controller
think in general hauwei are a good product

i have a couple of tablet holders that it will fit in - one i really like as it holds the tablet very firmly whilst still giving me full access to the controller and its screen. All i got to do is convince the Mrs I need a new tablet :slight_smile:

Well I am looking to get a water cooled brushless rc race boat but I haven’t mentioned it to my wife as yet ,think shes seen me looking at them on line

I may have to sell one of my drones first and think it would be the mavic pro platinum as the flying I do suits the mavic air fine

Decorateing bathroom today may mention it after that’s done

Mail](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986) for Windows 10

2 Likes

Your a braver man then i… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

is that to tell my wife or sell my pro and keep my air and p4

1 Like

You really should…keep them all!!! never know when you might need em… :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like