Betaflight configuration

I am trying to find a knowledgeable flyer in Devon who know’s is way around Betaflight Firmware

Any reason this person needs to be in Devon @Beejam ? :thinking:

Hi PingSpike Thankyou for replying to my call for help ,reason to be in devon only to be able to do one to one tuition where do you live ? kind regards Beejam

Ah right, I see.

I’m a few miles further north :blush:

1 Like

Lots of us know our way around betaflight here, but just because we don’t live local to you, doesn’t mean we won’t do our best to help you out.

Post up your questions and I’m sure the grey arrows FPV community will all rally around to do our very best to help answer your questions :+1:t2: also by creating this thread the answers that we give may help other new members like yourself in the future as if we do manage to solve your issues or answer your questions then we can point others to this thread at later date if sombody else had the same issues :+1:t2:

So what do you need to know? :grin:

1 Like

Hi DeanoG60 I have a happymodel mobula 7 which was flying well but it just fell to floor in my bedroom no leds glowing when i picked it up it and moved it the leds came on i found one of the two battery plugs was bad connection the batterys still had 3.80v but because a wire lost all volts new batterys did no good on board firmware to flight control board was lost I have no faith in those little white plugs and that twin wire harness so i decided to change all plugs &sockets to jst red plug/sock much better connections but i do not how to replace Betaflight firmware to flight controller board that is my problem. Kind Regards Beejam

Firstly, and this goes out to all you low life fpvers. When you get a betaflight quad, take a diff and save in notepad.

Its rare that your fc will lose its configuration on a crash or power failure. But a stock dump should be available from their website. If not, we can search tomorrow and send it to you.

If you can, plug your quad into betaflight, go to the cli, type dump then post it here :+1:

1 Like

There’s a few choices but it should be in here

1 Like

Hi I like to thank PingSpike,DeanoG60,and Howard78 for their support ,but that is why i need one to one tuition to be able to do what everybody here can do with ease i have spent hours trying to follow on youtube people like Joshua Bardwell tracing cursor flashing all over the screen its easy if you know what to do ? thank you again Kind Regards Beejam

1 Like

Hi @Beejam,

I know exactly how daunting it can be when you are starting your FPV journey.
I’ve flown FPV for a little over a year and my learning curve has been steep and without a doubt helped by all of the very knowledgable members in this Forum.

I’m certainly not an expert nor am I a technical wizard but I’ve managed to build a few quads from scratch, upgraded most of my fleet and repair most of my crashes with remote assistance from the chaps here.

Use the search function first and if you still are unsure just ask.
We’re all learning together and you won’t need one to one tuition - we’ll give it here for free.