Beware of coptrz.com too

You may remember the saga of DronesDirect.co.uk lying about their stock levels in order to close a sale?

Seems like coptrz.com do the same thing too :rage:

In my continuing quest to find a single supplier in the UK that has a CrystalSky 7.85" in stock I was over the moon when I stumbled upon wwww.coptrz.com (never heard of them before) and their site said they had stock!

It was Saturday night so I couldn’t ring them to confirm this fact but I took a punt and ordered one…

Monday morning (just now), I rang them up to confirm stock, despite their web site saying “IN STOCK!” in big green letters…

“Oh, right, um, no… we don’t have any in yet”, they said, “but we’re expecting them soon.”

Yeah, you and the rest of the :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: world mate!

Needless to say, I cancelled my order on the spot and requested a full refund.

Caveat emptor…

1 Like

Bad luck, mate. Sounds like we ought to start compiling a ‘black list’ of UK suppliers. Members should be warned about these cowboys.

Not sure if these guys actually have stock or not? No way of telling without a call. Why don’t they have stock status?

https://www.productiongear.co.uk/dji-crystalsky-7-85inch-high-brightness-monitor-for-the-dji-phantom-series-inspire-series-matrice-series-osmo-series-mavic-pro-and-cendence.html

1 Like

Thanks @Peter :+1:

Just rang them, alas no stock… “we have some on back order with DJI…” he said :slight_smile:

Appreciate the heads up though, please shout if you spot any more likely sources :smiley:

You after the Ultra? Rich @PingSpike

No mate, this is a really old thread, I imported some last year after not being able to find any in the UK!

2 Likes

Bloody hell, just noticed the date.
Ha ha.
Think my eyes have gone!

3 Likes