Big Club Meet 3-4 July 2021

ridiculous :astonished:

1 Like

Thanks to @DeanoG60 and everybody who has posted their thanks.
It was great that despite the bad weather start the day turned out hot and sunny.
Even greater to meet so many of you, put faces to names and have a real chat :+1:

Credit to Karl @notveryprettyboy It was his inspiration in 2020 that kicked it all off and his determination made it happen.

Looking forward to another one in another part of the country, I’m bored with this scenery now… So the gauntlet is thrown down… North, South, East or West :laughing:

Thanks again Steve

4 Likes

I know, that’s what makes it attractive!

The right props and some wind I reckon it’s a proper contender.

Crashes could be costly though at that speed

1 Like

Sorry to anybody who turned up new today, @CSB73 especially, who drove down from Carlisle.
The weather forecast UAV Forecast was saying 66% chance of rain at 10:00 getting worse for the rest of the day
The reality is that the morning was glorious and rain only just started 1:30pm :cry: :cry:

So again apologies for any wasted trips.

3 Likes

click here Rich.

BiG MEET 2021 - Photography competition

3 Likes

Hi Michael, please post them here…

3 Likes

Steve
My forum name is Scuba0576, apologies I thought that I had given it to you with my FPVUK details
Rob Walkeden

1 Like

Hi Rob
Yes you did, but my organisation yesterday was a bit hit and miss :laughing:
I’ve amended the list for @PingSpike now.

Good to meet you and see you at next one :+1:

1 Like

The following guys are due a refund of £5 for the Sunday flying fee.
Please DM me your paypal ID and I’ll send you a fiver.
Thank you
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

Steve @sirgunner
Steve @speatuk
Steve Bancroft
Dean @deanoG60
Howard @howard78
John @hotrodspike
Wayne @Sparkyws

1 Like

I got the Inspire up 3 times while I was there, so I was offiicially flying on Sunday.

John

2 Likes

Thank You too all for a great weekend and everybody I met! :grinning:

Thanks to @Steviegeek, @notveryprettyboy for organising it all and @DeanoG60 for his skills, knowledge and tools

Thanks for the wonderful prize I won, it is on charge and I will be having a play in a bit :grinning:

It was great to talk and fly drones with you guys, oh and watch the footy and get pissed :beer: :beers:

Cheers everyone…

7 Likes

The Steve contingent…

3 Likes

I still owe you for the McDonald’s :+1:t2: I’ll sort you out with a couple of quid next time I see you :+1:t2:

I do my best lol was a pleasure to help out where I can :+1:t2:

1 Like

Don’t worry about it @Steviegeek.
Pop it in the kitty for the next one!

1 Like

Socialite badges have been awarded to everyone who attended* :man_dancing:t2:

* to everyone that didn’t already have the Socialite badge already

And the Over and Above badge has been awarded to @notveryprettyboy and @Steviegeek for the sheer amount of time, effort and personal expense they put in to organising the biggest meet in club history so far.

Thank you guys :bowing_man:t2:

7 Likes

Thanks @Howard78
appreciated

3 Likes

No problem at all mate. Great event and one that will be hard to top!

Thank you again

3 Likes

Please give it to the club, thanks for your time, it was a pleasure to meet you Steve.

2 Likes

Very much deserved, well done guys :ok_hand:t2: :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Just got home after a fantastic meet! Massive thanks to @notveryprettyboy and @Steviegeek for all your hardwork and effort putting together the event! Had an absolute blast, great job guys :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Also huge thanks to @DeanoG60 for lending me your spare controller after mine died before even getting in the air. Life saver, thanks mate :+1:t2:

Everyone that turned up it was great to meet you all and put faces to names and just watching everyone have a good old fly about enjoying themselves! Look forward to meeting up again soon hopefully and with any luck maybe wear the pink tutu a little less next time :crossed_fingers:t2: :grin:
I have some photos I will go through later and get posted here including a pano with @stevesb wearing the tutu just to prove I wasn’t the only one crashing over the weekend :rofl:

6 Likes