BIG MEET - 9th to 11th June, 2023

I put day visits both days, with the intention to stay hotel / bb near by but, maybe camp depending how the old body holds out, but would like too camp, as I don’t want to miss the early mornings exercise :joy:

1 Like

Agitate GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Well just get up bloody earlier then :man_shrugging:
:laughing:

1 Like

Clash of the hobbies for me unfortunately, 9-11th is also kernow dive festival

The only exercise is oiling your elbow, and maybe a bit of tree climbing.

As we say in Yorkshire, bring your drinking boots ;o)

2 Likes

“just a reminder, gates close on Monday for those who’d like to take their time packing and sobering up”… :baby_bottle:

Hopefully make the Sunday. Already booked up for DogFest on the Saturday now.

Can we bring dogs? Every drone flyer loves an unpredictable animal to deal with right?

Yes of course. There will be horses and cows further down the field, so best not let them run off.

And a Kirky :grinning:

1 Like

We can put him on Chris’s bike with the throttle stuck and have done with it

The cows will have been moved to other pastures… :cut_of_meat:

Sheep will be further down, the farmer expects and insists all dogs to be on a leash…the woods just round the corner is open to the public for dog walking…

I am hoping Dogzilla will be turning up… that is one impressive friend to have… adorable.

1 Like

She is, it’s the other end of the lead that’s scary :wink:

:smiley:

So caravans are allowed.

Would love to do the whole weekend but I always work permanent Fridays and Sunday nights so I think it might be a one dater for me. Prob Sat
Looking forward to meeting you all

1 Like

Dogzilla is seven years old - TODAY !!!

7d996x

10 Likes

Hows her party going Rob? :tada::confetti_ball::birthday:

bf25ba2891f7d8248dec67f6884ed3d2--birthday-greetings-birthday-wishes

2 Likes

Looks like he’s still looking to dig his way to Australia to get away from you… :clown_face:

Either that or she’s actually burying Rob. . . . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In reality she is digging a lifeboat trap - it’s just outside the station and they are on exercise every Sunday …