BIG MEET - 9th to 11th June, 2023

Thanks Chris
Did you go potato picking as a kid in readiness :thinking:

2 Likes

Last time I tried I ended up cutting my hand - so never tried again.

Although I now have medical insurance, so perhaps I can try again :joy:

Mind you it probably excludes injury caused by drones!

Sober and Leathered :thinking: :wink: :grin:

1 Like

I will probably bring 5-10x 3S, 10-20x 2S, 10-20x 1S and a 1S, 2S and 3S capable quad to go with them.

The Mrs and I have Sat night booked at Uppingham. We’ll leave Middlesbrough around 8am and meet up with you all at the field.
See you there.
Mick.

3 Likes

This is brill, when the vote was first made we were busy on the saturday doing a gig and it was soooo annoying. The venue have now changed it so we have the WHOLE weekend free. Sorry all, you will be stuck with us… Yay for us…

1 Like

Forgot to mention that we had a gig on the friday of the first choice… We were going to come on the Satuday. So the 2nd week is great for us…

1 Like

Well, I hope to get down for one day at least - Probably the Sunday… Hope the weather holds.

3 Likes

We are hoping to come down for as long as possible. There are a few factors but hopefully we will be good to go.

1 Like

Hi all.

The very generous GADC committee will not only be attending this year, but will also be dishing out merch and beer. Free of charge!

But not everyone drinks beer.

This is a simple poll to see what people would like to drink as a freebie, courtesy of GADC, the friendly drone community.

• Beer
  • Spirits
  • Coke
  • Water
  • Red Bull
  • Coke and Whisky
  • Red bull and vodka
  • Punch

0 voters

3 Likes

How old are you?

Do people still drink Red Bull? I thought it was Monster nowadays. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for punch, that is definitely circa 1970’s. Can remember drinking that at my grandads house and he’s been dead for 30 or so years. :wink:

Anyway i will take beer, if it’s proper beer, if it’s not proper beer, someone born without taste buds can have it. :slight_smile:

oh yes… we need proper beer… no fecking stella or bud thanks.

Old :rofl:

1 Like

German beer please

Belgian…

:slight_smile:

Proper Belgian… not the aforementioned fake Belgian (aka Stella)

Youth!

I can’t wait. I’m hoping to bring some (home made) race gates. Get the whoop out and maybe a couple of Leffe and just fly as much as possible. From 9am to 11pm.

1 Like

Lets hope it’s not windy like last time!

1 Like

Even if it is, it’s not really a biggy, as long as it’s less than 30mph, I can still fly, but probably not anything less than 2S. So Meteor85 and Flea only. I suspect i will be flying the Flea a lot. It’s that good I bought another one. Thinking of putting this one on a 2" Twiglet Frame with more aggressive props, like Azure Power 2035 props. See if I can eek out a touch more performance, not that the 2.5 is particularly slow.

I voted for coke, only because I will be driving to and from the meet each day from our digs.