Big Meet V2 - 10th - 12th June 2022

Hi guys!

For everyone that is coming for a good get together on the weekend of 10 June, here is some information:

The venue is at 52.458402, -0.595900 or ///hometown.nooks.sling (what3words).
Pilots are welcome from 2pm onwards and will be directed to our camp / take off area.
The weekend of clear, free flying will be wrapped up early afternoon on Sunday 12th.

The weather should be warm hopefully (hard to tell yet).

Bring your own food and beer for the beer tent (I’ll provide a light buffet on Saturday afternoon, but I find too much ruins my appetite for beer). There are pubs and whatnot 10-15 mins walk away.

We have 16 pilots attending at the moment, both camera drones and fpv, but if you haven’t put your name down on the poll here and you’d like to come, just click a box :+1:

For a taste of what to expect, see here

This is a great opportunity to meet the people you have been talking to on this forum. It’s also a chance to check out other drones that you may want to buy. You can also try fpv, with a few guys attending willing to teach you the basics.

Pop along for a day or two, or set up a tent (there’ll be a few). There are also nearby hotels if you prefer. Then just fly free from Karens.

Any questions at all, please ask :grin:

9 Likes