Birmingham Meet 24/11/19

Sorry for the late notice, but due to a break in the weather, West Midlands Drone Club are meeting tomorrow morning at 11am at the Bartley Green Picnic Area next to Bartley Reservoir (aka Frankley Reservoir)
Free parking right next to the water, pub round the corner (The Balmoral) for a pint afterwards.
I’ll be bringing the new DJI Mavic Mini if anyone wants to check it out!

Video of the last meet earlier in the year…
Hope to see some new faces there.

2 Likes

Arrrr… can’t make it but thanks for the invite
Love the vid, nice place to fly
Cheers Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for your reply @Steviegeek Hopefully see you at another one if you’re local.

Hi Andy
I’m in Nuneaton that’s less than an hours drive
Hope weathers good to you and you all have a great flight day
See you next time
Cheers Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wish I could make it, but the misses has shopping plans. I will be out though in cov around 2-4pm to stretch my sticks.

1 Like

@Steviegeek If your up for a meet somewhere tomorrow in between cov and nuneaton I’m game. 2-4pm? Just an fpv’er.

All of Sunday is out for me this week unfortunately.
Let’s keep in touch and try to make another day soon
Thanks and have s good day yourself
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

Shame about the fog, it was supposed to lift by midday :frowning:

4 Likes

Cant believe i missed this AGAIN. Did nothing all day on sunday would have loved to be there. @Steviegeek i too am in Nuneaton.

Hi,
Yep. I noticed you in the members list, out Weddington way so pretty close to each other.
When we get a break in the weather it would be good to meet up and fly.
@notveryprettyboy Karl has also made contact so with others around Nuneaton, @andy_bee_1 @PJS1962 we should be able to get a good group together :grinning:
Cheers

1 Like

I’m in Cannock so up for next meet if available

Hi Steve,

Sounds like a plan I struggle to find anywhere to fly around here.

Pete Smith.

Sunday will be cold, but probably dry. Are any of you up for it? @Steviegeek @Proteous @garrycorb @PJS1962 and anyone else? @Wyntrblue if you have gloves?

24th?

1/12/19?

3 Likes

I’m OK for this.Weather permitting :grinning:
Cheers

Cool. Do you have anywhere in mind? Or shall we just go to Hawksbury disused golf course?

I was thinking of joining the gang at Cannock Chase, about 3/4hour from Nuneaton.
Would that work for you?

@Proteous @andy_bee_1 @PJS1962 @garrycorb @Wyntrblue @Matty1 have all been invited :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah why not.

1 Like