Birmingham Meet 24/11/19

Thanks for your reply @Steviegeek Hopefully see you at another one if you’re local.

Hi Andy
I’m in Nuneaton that’s less than an hours drive
Hope weathers good to you and you all have a great flight day
See you next time
Cheers Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wish I could make it, but the misses has shopping plans. I will be out though in cov around 2-4pm to stretch my sticks.

1 Like

@Steviegeek If your up for a meet somewhere tomorrow in between cov and nuneaton I’m game. 2-4pm? Just an fpv’er.

All of Sunday is out for me this week unfortunately.
Let’s keep in touch and try to make another day soon
Thanks and have s good day yourself
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

Shame about the fog, it was supposed to lift by midday :frowning:

4 Likes

Cant believe i missed this AGAIN. Did nothing all day on sunday would have loved to be there. @Steviegeek i too am in Nuneaton.

Hi,
Yep. I noticed you in the members list, out Weddington way so pretty close to each other.
When we get a break in the weather it would be good to meet up and fly.
@notveryprettyboy Karl has also made contact so with others around Nuneaton, @andy_bee_1 @PJS1962 we should be able to get a good group together :grinning:
Cheers

1 Like

I’m in Cannock so up for next meet if available

Hi Steve,

Sounds like a plan I struggle to find anywhere to fly around here.

Pete Smith.

Sunday will be cold, but probably dry. Are any of you up for it? @Steviegeek @Proteous @garrycorb @PJS1962 and anyone else? @Wyntrblue if you have gloves?

24th?

1/12/19?

3 Likes

I’m OK for this.Weather permitting :grinning:
Cheers

Cool. Do you have anywhere in mind? Or shall we just go to Hawksbury disused golf course?

I was thinking of joining the gang at Cannock Chase, about 3/4hour from Nuneaton.
Would that work for you?

@Proteous @andy_bee_1 @PJS1962 @garrycorb @Wyntrblue @Matty1 have all been invited :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah why not.

1 Like

Great, details in this post…

1 Like

Not tomorrow I’m afraid but let me know when you will be meeting again

1 Like