Blaise Castle, Bristol

One from the snow we had a couple of weeks back, Blaise Castle Bristol

7 Likes

What altitude were you at there @kinega ?

I’m wondering if you were a bit lower would the black area at the top of the set be smaller?

was about 100m, interesting point. Will have to try some experiments at lower altitude.

What’s your thinking there? … because I can’t see how it would be any different.

The set of images are taken at certain pre-specified positions of camera pitch angle … irrespective of the height of the drone. And the black at the top is what’s above the top-most set of images … that’s always going to be at the same camera pitch angle.

Maybe it’s just my ageing eyes, or the fact that it’s black, rather that the usual blue?

Just seems bigger than usual that’s all, was wondering if the camera didn’t tilt up +30° or something.

But no, it’s probably just my eyes :blush:

1 Like

It doesn’t alter, that’s why I add something nearer the colour or match the sky etc if possible.

yes, that does make sense.
What does everyone else do, just fill in the “black hole” with a bit of cloned sky?

1 Like

I do … or sometimes I have some fun …

2 Likes

Some examples of what I do.

2 Likes

That’s really cool

1 Like

Thank you.

Extremely late to the party Dave,lol,but love the mavic above,Brilliant:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

1 Like

That took some lateral thinking to achieve - and I’d have to re-think it to do it again. :wink:

1 Like

Keep at it,love to see more,that really made me lol,classic :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

My brain just started going in weird directions … << slaps self on wrists >>.

1 Like

Mine has still to boot up,and still haven’t flown since my ,err “incident”:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:frowning: Mine will be staying in bed all day today. Brewery party today. Not a drone friendly/sensible location. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cant argue with that one mate…:beer::beer::beer::beer:

1 Like

@OzoneVibe

Brewery and party, now that sounds like a more than fair compromise

2 Likes

If it wasn’t ticket only and all sold out … you could have come along. :slight_smile:

2 Likes