Bloody weather! ... and flyability

yeh ducks having a good year floods here loads of food for them in East Africa
somewhere something benefits from the crap nature slings out

1 Like

Typical… get a couple of hours break from work and it’s precipitating profusely here. :angry:

3 weeks in a row and nothing going at all !!!
This morning? All charged up but yet again … REALLY WINDY AND RAINUNG !!! Getting so sick if this!!!

Are you per chance trying to say…
“it’s pissing down again”?

2 Likes

Now, has anyone on here got a “Splash” they wanna flog?, cos, i stand more chance of flying that then any of the drones i have !.
F**kin, barsteward ,weather !!!

3 Likes

What’s all the fuss about?

It’s like this up here 364 days a year.

4 Likes

Then I may get 2 good days when I come up in June? … this being a leap year ‘n’ all! :wink:

1 Like

Maybe,with all this shite weather,we should try flying kites with a gopro attached,would this do for “drone footage”? or at least airborne footage? good for the GADC challenge? :wink: :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

:+1:

I know, right? It’s part of our pre-flight checks up here…

:ballot_box_with_check: Confirm no trampolines in the vicinity

4 Likes

Yep, cleared for take off :smirk::joy:

6 Likes

#Meh day 2.

EGHI 290550Z 19023G42KT 140V230 6000 RADZ FEW012 BKN020 10/07 Q0983

Fake news weather now? Seeing is believing lol’s

2 Likes

Well, the sun has finally come out here this morning after a dark dry start, then as it got light you guessed it, it started to rain then snow, so, out with the herd of dogs(six) as I get back in the sun comes out, ah! ha! I’ll fly the drone, I know the batteries are flat :roll_eyes: do I charge them? I am going to, but I know what will happen!

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:

Might be some flakes down south-ampton way over the next couple of days …

2 Likes

was going to fly today , rain stopped play , just as we got back from shopping

1 Like

I just managed to get up for about 10 minutes, first time since October, I thought it was too windy and I was right, I had to hit the panic button to get it down, oops!, I really need practice, I wasn’t a good flier before but was getting better, it seems I’ll have to start all over again, the wind has started to pick up now like someone hit a switch, so that will be no flying for today and tomorrow I think.

1 Like

It’s really not THAT windy! … is it?

4 Likes

No it’s not? Are you out flying?

1 Like

400 feet limit ya know?
(reckon his wet suit was full of :poop: when he landed !)

1 Like