Bloody weather! ... and flyability

@clinkadink for many years building 2 new bridges at cow lane if you know that part of reading spent millions and the dip under the new bridge in the road so lorry’s can get under and now the dip fills up like a river , great design not waste of money too rahhhhhh rantttt

Just fly, much easier.

I actually wanna do a flight under those bridges , would have to be late tho , been over the top !

End of October and getting 21 degrees :sun_with_face::dark_sunglasses:

Gonna be a cold winter I reckon gas and leccy shortage

@Gham what’s the weather saying down your end it’s usually nicer down there

my wife is always said look at the berries on that bush it going to be a hard winter, and yet still no snow :laughing:

I hate a rainy or bright sunny Christmas , why can’t it just snow at least for the kids would be so nice for them , actually be nice for me excuse not to go any where , all that ooooooooh gota go see Karen & Ken oooooooh bob & janes expecting us , Nope staying in :grinning:

1 Like

Any normal night out in Leeds ;o)

Forecast a windy night on bonfire night so looks like no firework photos this year

Bleak weather conditions, nowhere to fly safe, I am going to pack my drone and put it in storage until the next spring / summer.

other hobbies to keep me occupied

2 Likes

Anyone going to try and get out & fly today in between weather and or work , it’s looking like a wash out for a good few days :bowing_man:t2:

1 Like

I think I may have a brief window of opportunity around 15:00 when the wind is forecast to drop and no rain - I have a target in mind for the current RTF competition

1 Like

That’s tonight’s night photography cancelled.

If it makes you feel better it’s crap here too & all day tomorrow :cold_face:

Look out, NW Scotland!

#HurricaneMartin

September, and October, 88mm of rain each …

Screenshot_20221103-080804
Screenshot_20221103-080854

First 21/3 days of November …

Screenshot_20221103-081150

Looks like it clears around 1-2 pm. May get a couple of hours of fly time.

1 Like

I’m getting up for sunrise tomorrow :sun_with_face::smile:

1 Like

Bloody cold tho

1 Like

Did you make it?

1 Like