Bonkers

9 Likes

Jesus! That is responsive!

Bloody hell,that,s something else!!! INCREDIBLE!!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :rofl: :rofl:

And this is how he does it:

1 Like

Airwolf seems a little tame now! Such a talent. LOS still baffles me.

OMG Amasing,

My brain could not process the movements needed to my thumbs quick enough (I have no Thyroid output).
Even flying a drone is a challenge !.

2 Likes

Took him ages to get in a straight line though lol.

1 Like

LOL your right there,think i will stick to old mans 4 rotor quads at least i have a small chance of getting it back ! :rofl: :rofl:

Tony. The next meet we have, your flying mine. My lad trashed mine 3 times today and it’s still ok. Have faith in our good lord lol.

1 Like

@notveryprettyboy I would love to, Karl but i would be paranoid about loosing it !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: However,if i bring a large wad of cash,and some clean trousers,i could be tempted. :+1: :+1: :rofl:

Funny enough,ever since i saw yours flying,i often look on facebook marketplace to see if i can pick up a decent race quad ,to get me started… And i WILL blame you for getting me hooked !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I got my lad one and we built it on xmas morning. Just to get him started into the addiction. All up cost was about £130. Its a 3", but quick and fun. If you want, I will make one for you. If you dont want it, I’ll keep it lol.

1 Like

@notveryprettyboy Thanks mate,like that idea.Think i will go for for a “5” though,and get one that can be tuned up as i get to grips with it.IE detuned while a beginner,which can then be made faster as i get more confident… :+1: :+1:
Almost bought a pair of Fatshark v2 goggles in readiness,as i know i will do this,just trying very hard to resist!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You’ll have so much fun. Just think. When your in your coffin (we’ll all get there!), you’ll say “wish I’d of tried that”. :partying_face:

1 Like

@FIREFOX when are you up this way next?

I really hope you do not find a nice quad i will have to buy…lol i have got about £650-£700,to to throw at it,but that will include goggles and batteries… :thinking: :thinking: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll look. And maybe @anon34183503 could help. Hopefully a lot cheaper. Its the goggles and module that’s the dear bit.

2 Likes

Should i think about the DJI FPV ???

1 Like

I would say yes. And @anon34183503 and @DTH would agree. I think its one of those things where its “once you pop…” It’s pricey at the moment though but probably a good investment, if only for the goggles. Unless a module comes out that receives hd. But dji don’t share the code. Hmmm. Tbh, If I started fresh, I’d go straight to dji fpv.

2 Likes