Britain from above: The best drone pictures of 2022 — The Telegraph

It’s surprising that all of the “best drone photographs of the year” were all taken by the same photographer….

Who would have thought!

I could go through my photo library and title them the same :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Funny that he is the official photographer for the Telegraph :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah nobody had a chance of getting their photos represented :joy:

1 Like

Loving image 8 :wink:

“The Best”?
Most of them are mediocre, at best

3 Likes

:point_up:This. Colour grading, composition and spontaneity (no obvious posing like the closeup pools) is way better represented in every RTF Comp.

2 Likes

One maybe two pictures north of reading. How deprived us northerners are of things to photograph. :roll_eyes:

Someone should tell him about the NT byelaws and the landowner near glenfinnan viaduct. :wink: and just how did he get permission to take off in Piccadilly Circus. :scream:

Photo 9, Two women on the beach in bikinis is also one of the reasons we’re getting hit with tighter drone controls, Way to go Evening Standard you monstrous twunts.

A posed photo.

Mary Whitehouse would be turning in her grave.

As someone else said “mediocre at best”! The shots of the students is so rubbish I wouldn’t even put it on Instagram. Plus, several of the shots seem unlikely to have been as a result of legal flights - 50m from uninvolved people at Piccadilly Circus? :thinking: Overflying a swimming pool - literally the definition of a crowd of people that can’t get out of the way.

As with everything with the Standard and Telegraph - they’ll print any old tosh, as long as it’s done by one of their mates.

Sub 250g ?

1 Like

He says he flies Mavic 3 Pro.

DJI don’t make a Mavic 3 Pro (yet :grimacing: )

Do you think he meant the Mavic 3 Cine?

The paper says :

Gorman, who uses a DJI Mavic 3 drone

They all lie, or make shit up

I couldn’t see the article because I wasn’t willing to pay for it :moneybag:

1 Like

Funny how the article sites him as having a PFCO which is now and has been for quite some time superceded by an OA.
:thinking::thinking:

I’ve seen better on here to be honest.

It’s also funny that he is that renound, I’ve got more than 4 x the amount of followers on Facebook @ 415 followers.

:rofl::rofl: