Buachaille Etive Mòr m2p

5 Likes

Nice mate, never tire of seeing The Buachaille, I’m planning head up it later in the year, maybe a wee camp over night :love_you_gesture:🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 Like

I’ve been on the summit twice 1st time
5mins on the top weather changed could see nothing.2nd time was stunning.its a 2.5 hr hike up and down
Use walking poles as lots of stress on knees on way down but it’s worth it.
Have plans to bivvy on the top sometime

2 Likes

Great pics mate! Yeah I’ve been up it many times, all the Glencoe hills. Ive been walking them for over 30 years, just with my camera, first with a wee point and shoot then my Nikon SLR, now it’s time to video them lol!

I don’t use poles, TBH I like my hands free at all times, I haven’t had issues with my legs as I’ve been very careful in my life, no running etc, just walking, My friends use them as they have knee/back issues, maybe one day but not yet lol

Maybe we could meet up for the summit camp!!!

1 Like

i am ex forces and 60 this yr so knees are feeling it now, last time i did it knees where killing me but defo up for a bivvy i have another mate ex forces younger than me he would be interested in it too. but only in summer times, too auld for winter climbs lol.

1 Like

Cool mate, yeah poles will make a big difference to you then, I imagine you’ve been carrying a heavy bag etc around so will take its toll
On the knees. We’ll see what happens then, was hoping to catch the first snow fall but hoped that’s a wee while away lol

Where do you stay?

I’m in Airdrie

Edinburgh my mates a wegie

Cool and I’m right in the middle lol

1 Like

Keep you posted we are not long back from skye and Harris and lewis was stunning up there

1 Like

Cool, yeah doesn’t get better than Skye and the islands! Done Mull and Iona this year but only just got drone so footage wasn’t the best as still learning about frame rates etc but was great experience! Skye is my favourite place, holiday’s up there a few times and walked the Cuillins but need to go back, Hoping next year to have enough experience with drone to get some good footage. I want to get enough footage in the next 2 years covering all seasons to do a video of all Scotland, that’s the plan anyway lol

1 Like

I seen that one mate, I’m sure I commented on it, great stuff!! I have subscribed to your channel :+1:

1 Like

Seen and did to yours

:+1::+1: