Building vs Buying a Racing Drone

Yeah banggood has been the place i have been looking at bits, seems to be the best for parts and multiple people have recommended it.

Thanks for the tip about ordering, i would have done one big order!

Dusting off the webs here… :stuck_out_tongue:

I have put this on the back burner for now, mainly because i decided that i needed to get myself a proper desktop PC setup. So since that post i have sunk most of the available cash on PC stuff! Oh well… :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Definitely build. it will be cheaper to rebuild than buy new every time you bust it.

4 Likes

That, is a very good point :smiley:

1 Like

When i get round to it i will definitely be building one, like you said cheaper to rebuild and i think it will be more fun!

1 Like

Check out Mr Steele FPV on You Tube.
He posts epic vids and is a great source of info.
He’s certainly wetted my appetite for free style droning with a good camera on board.

1 Like

If your looking for a get started fpv kit that you can fly in the house and outside on a no wind day take a look at the tinyhawk rtf bundle.

You will outgrow the tx pretty quickly but it comes with goggles and is a snip at about £150ish

2 Likes

I would also suggest if you haven’t already getting a decent tx (read taranis) and installing a simulator (lift off is pretty good)

2 Likes