Buying a mavic 2 zoom or wait for m3

I currently have a Mvic mini and fancy a zoom 2.

Are there any special offers at the mo or should i wait for M3

1 Like

Hi All,

Currently own a Mavic Mini and have no faults with it for what I use it for (at the moment). Considering upgrading/Part-Exchanging in the next few months to a Mavic Pro platinum or a Mavic Pro 2 for better quality and also more confidence flying in windy conditions. Unsure if the upgrade would be worth it or if I should wait for a new DJI drone to be released this year?

Does anybody own both and can recommend the upgrade?

Thank you

1 Like

@Drones-CL We’ve moved your post over here as @Petrolhead asked almost the very same thing 30 minutes ago.

2 Likes

Apologies, didn’t see this post. Thank you

1 Like

Well we don’t know for definite if there will be a Mavic 3!

2 Likes

Having both the Mavic Pro and the Mavic 2Pro/Zoom , it is hard to judge what is best for your needs, only you know that answer.
If its quality then the Mavic 2 Pro is your boy, but, then the Zoom gives just as good a results, in certain scenarios.
For handling the wind both the Mavic Pro and the Mavic 2 are rock steady birds in even 25mph winds.
Who knows what the 3 will give us (if there is going to be one, or another model completely different from all we have seen ,so far)?
Personally, I would be waiting (as I and many more are!) to see the “Autel Evo 2”, it blows out of the water, anything DJI have (at the moment).

https://auteldrones.com/pages/evo2

3 Likes

Thanks for the information @chrisjohnbaker :+1:t3:

2 Likes

With you on that one Chris,At the moment,in my opinion,the Autel Evo 2 is the way to go!!! :+1: :+1: :wink:

3 Likes

Can’t wait @FIREFOX to get my/our sweaty little mitts on one !

2 Likes

Now,never a true,er word spoken!!! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

WOW, the Evo 2 looks absolutely out of this world, it’s the first I’ve heard about this… When are they released and how much are we talking? Can only find USD prices online.

3 Likes

IF like the Evo 1,only available in the USA…I had my Evo 1 shipped over from the states,and will do the same for the Evo 2 !!! :grimacing: :grimacing:

3 Likes

That’s a shame no UK stock, no problems with it being shipped from US?

2 Likes

There is always a way,can be a pain ,but do-able!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

March is the release date, it has been delayed.

3 Likes

Might be later Chris,due that bloody virus thing!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :rofl:

2 Likes

(talking in his german voice!)
“Vee have vays of overcoming dis very small problem” !!!

3 Likes

INDEED Chris,we have zee cunning plan !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

August 2018 was the M2 release date, I’m sure we will see something new this year in the DJI prosumer lineup.

1 Like

I can wait !.
Nothing like waiting for a good thing !.

2 Likes