CAA #ShotOnMyDrone competition

So I take it you can enter more than one image per category? (I haven’t read the rules yet :blush:)

:running_man:

I hope so :joy:

1 Like

If all your images disappear shortly, you’ve probably been disqualified! :rofl:

1 Like

Our countryside category is open to pretty much anyone with a drone fitted with a camera that complies with the UK drone safety regulations and other relevant laws and rules.

“Pretty much anyone”. I’m really interested to know who it is they are trying to rule out here!

2 Likes

John @Drumsagard :rofl:

I’m starting to feel unloved :cry: :joy:

Loved too much, that’s the problem :hugs:

1 Like

WOW! I would of forgot about this by next week, let alone

‘‘Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by 23:59 on 31/1/21’’

Hang on a cotton picking minute…

Either we are late to the party or we got to wait 10 years :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m now trying to decide whether to go down the @McSteamy2010 route of blanketing the comp with entries or be a bit more selective :thinking:

Got to be in it to win it. I’m definitely in it :rofl:

100 surely ?

2 Likes

Could be that too, I was thinking American, reading backwards :joy:

Either way this could be their get out clause… sorry our T&C’s were incorrect and therefore cannot award the prizes 🤦🏽

1 Like

/takes notes

1 Like

And some interesting extra perspective in this:

CAA launch #shotonmydrone photography competition

Great to see this being discussed on BBC Breakfast today. Brings it more into the public eye that the CAA are really “pro drone” keen to encourage the technology by launching this competition.

3 Likes

I just tried entering, and it says my username and email address is already in use, and to log in first.

@McSteamy2010 did you have to register first? Did you receive an email with info with login details? As the message I am seeing suggests this, but I have no such email (and have never registered).

I had the same issue mate, so created a new username :+1: not sure why it’s doing that.

1 Like