Calling any 3D printer Guru's

Hey up, i’m after some 3D printing doing, so here goes.

As we are into lego big time, i bought the wife a Statue of liberty, yes we have a thing about NYC too
But the face on the model as you can see is total shite.

So i was wondering would it be possible to get a 3D made to fit, i can get the measurements etc, Attached a few pic’s for some one to tell me if it’s possible.

And even tho i’m yorkshire born and breed :fist: i’m willing to pay, i know go sit down :rofl:

I have more pics face wise.

Any advice/or help is mucho appreciated

Cheers Mick

1 Like

Hiya,
I should be able to print a face on my resin printer.
There are quite a few already designed 3d models of the statue to lift the face off but need the exact measurements of the surface of the old face block so it can be stuck to it.
Can’t see cost being a big issue (postage will only be a stamp, unless it’s bigger than it looks lol), some beer tokens would be great though.
Cheers,
Mike

1 Like

Cheers Mike, i will get the measurements later today, and it’s ok it’s not life size :rofl:

Beer tokens no problem :+1:

Cheers Mick

Hi Mike as promised, if you need anything else let me know, oh the bronze cast above is an exact replica, but i’m sure that wont help :rofl:

1 Like

Hiya,

Will try and get a design sorted over the weekend and printed so you can stick it to the face of that block. Would you prefer the face to be smooth or a bit angled to resemble a bit more of a lego effect (ie low polygon vs high polygon model)?

Cheers,
MIke

Hey up

If ya can do angled Mike that would be cool

Cheers Mick

Hiya,

Printed 3 different sizes so you can see which one fits on top of the existing blank face best. You may need to sand the edges a little. Mixed some green and grey so the colour shouldn’t be too far off (I hope). There’s a bit of really thin double sided tape in there rather than use glue so you can get the face off in the future if you wanted without damaging the original plain brick. Tried to get them angular (and they were on the screen) but due to small size it’s hard to tell on the printed item.

Send me a pm with your address details and i’ll get them in the post during the week.

Cheers,
Mike

1 Like

Thanks Mike, wife loves them :clap: :clap: