My first ever Litchi mission… Mission Hub - Litchi
Wigan Flashes - Practically on my doorstep, I fly here more than anywhere else. I also walk my dog here every day of the week so I know it really well. What I don’t know though, is the height of the trees in the distance
So this is my first ever Litchi Mission, more of a test than anything else. I have a plan in my head, which I think I’ve translated in to a mission… Need someone to double-check it before I crash and burn though please
The plan in my head is:
- Focal point is the centre of the water
- Take off from the car park (google maps is out of date and doesn’t show it as a car park here)
- Take off, ascend to 200FT. Definitely clear of the trees in front of me as this is my regular take off point - then head at cruising speed to the start of “Scotsmans Flash”.
- Drop down fro 200FT to 100FT as there are no trees along this side. Turn to face the centre of the water where POI 1 is, then at 10mph start heading south
- As we get towards the end of the flash water (way point 7) start to head back up to 200FT as I’m unsure of the tree height over there, still focusing on the centre of the water
- Points 8, 9, 10 keep cruising at 200ft over these trees, around the back of the houses there, still looking at the middle of the water
- Then drop down to 150ft, then 100ft, then 50ft, and start heading out in to the water, this time turning to face the little boat yard there (point 12 on the map now)
- Head back in land, still looking at the boat yard, head up to 100FT as we head back in land.
- Cruise back East, at 100ft, now looking south, back to the middle of the water
- At pont 16 now we’re pretty much done, so head back up to 200FT then head back at fast cruising speed towards the take off point.
- Mission ends pretty much above where I took off
Does that make sense?!
Any tips, advice??