Cannock Chase in the Snow - 360 Pano

Fab morning out to get to play with Litchi and do a 360 pano

This is my second attempt - a little lower and higher rez

11 Likes

Nice job Peter :+1:t2: all that snow and we’ve not seen a single flake down here

1 Like

Just a thought … but by following the instructions in : Interactive 360 Panoramas - How To Post on GADC : you can get a larger version to appear within the post, that can have extra features: mouse-wheel zoom, auto-rotate, etc.

eg …

3 Likes

Either way - you still get the Bird’s Eye Viewer Badge added to your profile. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, mate - I had to drive 15 miles to get this haha a very fine dusting around my estate but a few mins up the road and it was a winter wonderland.

1 Like

OOOH Missed this post - thanks will have a read of it and know for next time - thanks for that.

1 Like

Where was that Chase Road?

You can find it here - just up from Whitehouse Car Park - not far from the GoApe site at Cannock Chase

was going to try and edit my original post but for some reason I do not have the edit button - the replies etc I do

But now I know - will do that for next time as its a way better user experience that way. Thanks

The edit function expires after so many minutes. Makes sense, since people don’t tend to go back and re-read old posts to see the edit. :wink:

Ah yeah that makes sence thanks.

Learning loads here :+1:

Actually - this also adds the Ice Flyer Badge to your profile! :+1:

1 Like