Cant believe it can anyone please advise

I now have the same issue as I did with the whoops board the mini usb has pulled off the FC, thinkl it must have got caught on the battery strap… I tried soldering an external usb back on but as with the whoop the pads are really fragile and end up coming away…

Im really P~ssed off as that was the stack I just brought the ESC for :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: and Im now back to square 1. I only need to hook it up to BF as to throttle scale it or change the rates as its putting out to much power, hence does anyone know a work round as to achieve this I really need it for the BIG MEET …

If you cant sort it, bring it to the big meet anyway. Ill bring my microscope

2 Likes

Is there any space to put in a wire-add? I know nothing of these builds but a little about electronics.

Also, i think you can change rates via smart audio if dji allows it

You should get wifi/bluetooth fc then you can use the speedybee app to change your betaflight settings. Doesn’t help you now though :confused:
How bad is it? Have you got photos of the board?

or just get a speedy bee dongle and plug it in…

and I’ve just realised why this isn’t possible :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I think I’ve said before, when configuring, if you enable MSP on a unused serial port you can connect a FTDI USB/RS232 adaptor then just plug the USB in as normal
I’ll bring some to the Big Meet to show.

3 Likes

But how do you configure msp when he cant connect to bf

That’s what I say, configure it when first building :slightly_smiling_face:
Preparation is the magic word😆

1 Like

You might find that MSP is already on UART1 and there are pins you can connect to with UART1. Then you just need a suitable UART to USB adapter and wire it in…

2 Likes

I have an St link and an ftdi that I will bring to the big meet

1 Like

That is so cool, can you get them from Unman ???

I got mine from amazon… next day
https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01CYBHM26/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Oh gees that’s cheaper than I was looking at, if its the same thing …

I think the unmannedtech one does a whole lot more. I just used mine to talk to a GPS module I had.

I assume it’ll work fine with a FC since thats the same interface.

Ok cheers Richard :+1:t3:

If it works Ill look at getting 1, something else to learn :rofl: