DJI Spark loses signal after 500m distance

My S7, S8 and S9+ have all worked fine with DJI GO4 app albeit not with a Spark.

I’ve got Huawei p20 pro, what a bloody phone it is too, amazing, still trying to get it into fcc mode, followed the video earlier in my post, but still no joy. Anybody willing to do step by step plain English Instructions? Lol

Try this video, it’s a bit clearer

Sound cheers Lee

Cheers pal

Hi owning a mavic platinum and a spark do I have to register if so how do I go about it. Regards Irvine (Portsmouth UK)

Yes, but not until November

And there will be lots of advance notification on when and how - just check in regularly to GADC!

2 Likes

@james6belgravia I’m in the Portsmouth area and we have had a couple of local meet ups if interested?

I hope so. It is what it is, looks like drones ar like marmite, either love them or hate them. If only people could try the and see the benefits that can come with them. I’m well and truly obsessed with it now. Always on my mind where I can fly next etc.

Hi the 250 grams idea as far as I’m aware have been scraped .it’s going to encompass any and all weights

Got a source for that?

It’s in The latest CONSILTATION . typical government keep moving the goal post

You sure that’s not just for the Flight Restriction Zones? The 250g weight doesn’t apply for those.

Otherwise the law only applies above 250g.