Can't get out this weekend

Can’t get out this weekend so heres a few I took a couple of weeks ago

11 Likes

I know what you mean @SirGunner! Cracking photos once again. Pretty dramatic skys! Where were these taken, mate?

1 Like

Thanks for the comment @CSB73 these were all taken in local fields near me in Cranbrook Kent. The skys were pretty moody but editing in Snapseed app helps accentuate them :+1:t2:

I,ll need to take a harder look at the local fields around here, I think! I also use Snapseed. One of the best editing apps around! Great stuff, mate.

1 Like

Yeah do it mate! I’ve found some cracking local spots since I’ve had my drone that I had no clue existed beforehand. There must be some lovely local spots for you to find too. Get out there and see what you can find👍🏻

Will do. I,ll maybe post some pics, if successful. I do alot of travelling with work. It’s funny but you do start to look at things a bit differently. If I see something of interest now, i start looking for a take off/landing point, any obstacles in the way of a flight path, etc. I guess I,ve definitely caught the bug now! Lol.

1 Like

Yes I’m the same! Lol I travel all over the South for my job and keep my drone in the boot just incase I find something while out and about :grin:
I know what you mean about looking at things differently too. I see some where or thing that interests me and now I’m thinking which direction does the sun rise or set from? What angle will give me the shot I’m after? Where can I take off from for easy access? Etc
Glad its not just me :rofl:

1 Like