Car charger for Mavic

I’m not so sure? :thinking:

You’ll be ramping the voltage up, only then to immediately drop it. The inverter will inevitably steal some of that power :frowning:

I still think the best option is a non-DJI car charger that will run happily off 12.0v rather than needing 13.8v or whatever daft number DJI pulled out of the hat :roll_eyes:

Yes - it’s not the most efficient way - but it works and without the need to run the car to recharge things. Should also be fine from leisure batteries in camper/caravan.

But you can’t also run your food processor on it when camping. :stuck_out_tongue:
Indeed - that is the “best” option … but there seemed to be zero suggestions of one. Hence the inverter route, that I’ve used a lot since last summer … when I only took the DJI car charger and regretted that decision.

But the food processor worked just fine in Italy. LOL

1 Like

I appreciate this is a very old post, but as I didn’t want to create another topic i figured here was ok to ask.

I’ve just bought a 150w inverter to charge my drone batteries, controller etc while on the move. Would a 150w inverter take twice as long as a 300w inverter?

Does 150w give enough power to charge dji gear?

I should have asked here first but needed one for tomorrow so just went to Halford and got what they had.

Thanks in advance

Andy.