Case or flight case for storage of GVC and other equipment

Going for my GVC certificate next year, part 1 already completed, just got flight exam to finish.
Just out of curiosity what are other PfCO or GVC pilots using to carry their equipment in between jobs. I need something big enough to carry all equipment for exam and paperwork?

What does “all the equipment” comprise of ? That’s really vague :blush:

I’d imagine everyone carries different kit.

A starter for ten Adrian mate: Back pack, rucksack, hard case and soft-case recommendations

I am not a GVC holder but for me - Air 2, DJI’s original case; Air 1, Peli type hard case. Inspire 1, backpack or wheeled hard case depending on where it’s going. Mikrocopter - flight case. The rest are in various stages of build, probably going to be loose but secured somehow in my estate car,

tl:dr - whichever case fits the need!

1 Like

Hiya mate
Yes bit vague, I got a proper hard case for drones PELI type.
Kits would be cones, extinguishers, first aid kit, fire blankets, accident book, paperwork for exam,warning sign for flight etc.
Just wanted to get an idea what others use

Ahhh, a case not for the drone stuff?

Yeah sorry buddy

No worries, I’ve just updated the topic title to make it a bit clearer :slight_smile:

I’ve used this sort thing in the past for getting exhibition stuff around the world, all depends on the size of the vehicle you are carrying it round in

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/403313175711?hash=item5de756ac9f:g:C0gAAOSwZ79hlrUr

Failing that the Really Useful do some great boxes that I keep all my kit in currently

I use the same as I did for my OE flight exam - a sports holdall! It holds my extinguisher, fire blanket, first aid kit, accident book, foldable cones, warning signs and tape, pre and post flight checklists folder, flight reference cards, high vis jacket(s) and either the Air2S or the Mini2 in their original case. In addition I also carry a small foldable ‘picnic’ table to work from.

2 Likes

As above, just took all of my stuff (including the M2P) in a huge holdall. The landing pad was in it’s own bag, but everything else went into the holdall.

1 Like

I have as everyone else a large holdall all paperwork including Cap series applicable to UAV + ANO and Op authorisation each in its own hardback folder all labelled up, along with fire ex/blanket/walkie talkies warning signs etc etc…the bollards I have in boot of car…

1 Like

That’s a good idea, I’ve got a big case in shed storing road maps

Great bit of info there thanks everyone :+1::+1: