Change of scenery

I enjoyed flying in the forest, had to do a lot of editing though

10 Likes

Thank you Richard!! Still NOT as sunny as in Yorkshire though :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Dude, that’s great work. I love the music. Editing is always the hardest part. Well Done!

1 Like

I’ve never liked forest they always make me nervous thinking someone is about to jump out from a tree and attack me Your video and that music have convinced me I’m right to be cautious :grimacing:

1 Like

I see you won the empathetic badge remind me what that means again :blush:

I’ve been very careful with my words & emoji choices here as I don’t want to get on the wrong side of you :grimacing:

1 Like

I find a 9 iron and a couple of golf balls for show in the pocket is much more easy to explain away if you get stopped :shushing_face: :joy:

1 Like

I never got scared in the Borneo jungle, I carried a SMG ( Sub Machine Gun ) does wonders for your confidence . :wink:

2 Likes

Really enjoyed this, different to most things we see. I nearly got lost in a dense forest once just kept going round in circles, so I just followed a beck until I came back to a path, eerie feeling.

You guys are killing me!! I love forests, was born (literally in one of the largest forests in europe). Always feel safe in them, especially once I’m off any path. I met a Russian guy in the woods near me, he hadn’t seen me as I was in the trees further away. We got talking and he bluntly informed me that I wasn’t English because, wait for it… 'English people don’t like to go off the path, I think because they’re scared of the woods" (his words), and of course he was right!!! So my guess now is…
You all must be from these isles lol
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Even better when they allow you to put some 9mm ball ammo in the magazine… :smile:

1 Like

Wussies of you :sunglasses:,

1 Like

Happy to hang out off the flood lighting stanchions when working in Electrical contracting for LFC back in the day though, pre safety harnesses HSE and Risk/method statements :joy:

Fear is not always rational!

1 Like

iGo-droning

3d

I see you won the empathetic badge remind me what that means again :blush:

I’ve been very careful with my words & emoji choices here as I don’t want to get on the wrong side of you
Didn’t even know i got that badge? No idea why

Sorry you’re lost me there

My fault entirely, sorry!! Misread your earlier post. Put it down to my age :confounded::confounded::confounded:

I know what you mean I do it all the time :joy:

Compared with me you probably are only a young sprog :grin::grin::grin:

Nope 60 last Sept free prescriptions & a bowel testing kit is what I got for my Gov birthday present :thinking:

1 Like

I think I got that too, long time ago. 66 now but still good looking lol

Way off topic to subject to being Bumped but they are supposed to send one out every 2yrs ask your doctor