Charging the remote,mavic 2

But we are talking about charging … I thought … ??

2 Likes

sorry @OzoneVibe, just had a dementia moment (again) :rofl:

Yep,charging in my case,and saving the mini usb port.:+1:Just seen that charger that chrisjohnbaker has suggested,lol thanks chris,looks like another hit to my bank a/c,seems a very usefull item one has to have!

Did you notice that it’s “Currently unavailable”?

I use a large Anker power bank. Keeps 2 phones and the RC more than adequately charged for the number of MP batteries I can ever dream of owning. :wink:

2 Likes

@FIREFOX, goes everywhere with me, and re-charges itself if its sunny.
You do need to charge it via a Charger when you first get it.
I then re-charge it before I go out, lasts me all day !!

1 Like

Yep, Anker are another good make !, I would def go for a Solar one though.
Not sure if Anker do them?

Opps, I see another gadget to get !!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Smart-Cool-Magnetic-Micro-USB-Triple-Pack/dp/B079MFRFLK/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1536948747&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=magnetic%2Busb%2Bcharging%2Bcable&th=1
Bloody hell! , how many leads do I need !!
Must resist…TOO LATE !..on order !

The wife has been doing the company accounts and I haven’t given myself a directors bonus …so I a a couple of K up on this morning
What shall I spend it on any ideas peeps?

She has suggested I put it into a savings account (think again):thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

SAVINGS ACCOUNT !!!
You would be better of burying it in the garden, OR…
Oh !, lemmee think?, er?..new freezer?..new dresses for the wife?..
Go on you know you want too !!!
MP2 !!!

@OzoneVibe yes saw that,but there are plenty of others,very similar,all seem to around £30 or so,and i think,keeping one of these in with the kit will be a wise move:+1::+1:

1 Like

Or a second hand inspire 1

And charge it to the company and still have my 2k

@sparkman999,well good idea,putting in savings,I mean,you would not want to waste it on flying toys now,would you!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

“Aerial Roof Surveys” is one I played on with the Accountant last year (for the Mavic Pro.)
AND HE SWALLOWED IT !!

Plenty of them about !

His Pen is mightier than his sword !

Ok I don’t want to be told off I will delete the smut

2 Likes

Let us know what they’re like :+1: