Chatterley Whitfield - Stoke

Morning folks!

Decided to go for a short fly down Chatterley Whitfield yesterday. I brought my daughter, my little helper. It was a little windy but as per the mini 2 battled through it. It did however, almost get taken by a Kestrel!

I have made a short YouTube video too, I’m trying to take one video each time and see how my videography improves as I’m a complete novice.

6 Likes

Nicely shot, lovely and clear and very stable - which is good considering the wind that was moving the trees, well done…

Constructive thoughts? Set your turn and gimball settings to 5 to 10 degree movement per second for the smoother cinematic feel, and try adding some more movement into the videos, if you have the option to ‘spotlight’ an object then do so and the drone will stay centred on it while you fly…
Music is good too, where did you find it?

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I’ll change my settings and see how it goes

The music is from Epedemic sound. They offer a free trial and then it’s a tenner a month. Well worth it for copyright free music if you’re going to be making regular content!

1 Like

Uhuh, I have found FreeMusic Archive and Pixabay for free music, I like the idea of Epedemic Sunds, but not sure I like the idea of paying - I am married to a Yorkshireman after all :wink:

I’ll check the free ones out! I’m just making use of my free trial, I’ll be honest :sweat_smile:. Oh yes. If you’re married to a Yorkshireman then those pennies will be staying firmly in your pocket :joy:

1 Like

amazing place to fly thanks for the heads up @Rolo

4 Likes

Awesome shots mate, we’ll done.
Let me know next time your over this way and we can have a fly if I’m free :+1:

2 Likes

Great pics!

I’m from Stoke too. If you want any company at any point, let me know and if I’m free I’ll be more than happy to fly with you!

4 Likes

Is be up for that :+1:

1 Like