Chesterfield Bando 27th march 22

Hi all, this is our first FPV drone flight with the Tinyhawk 2 at Chesterfield bando with the Grey Arrows. The video is not what you call “exciting” but it was for us! We had a great time with the boys, they made us feel really welcome and were extremely patient, understanding and helpful. Music is from the Youtube library, I would like to have used The Primitives “Crash”, but with copyright etc., I had to use this. Hopefully we will get a bit better soon.Many thanks to Jez, Martin, Richard and Brendan. Thanks Jon and Denise, 2 old fogies.

SHOW LESS

4 Likes

looking good Jon, wont be long before your ripping round the Bando’s :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thanks @BigDog the lads were great we both enjoyed it loads. :man_mage: :owl: Jon&Denise

1 Like

I generally don’t worry about Copyright Claims on my YT videos, unless the claimant has decided to block content that uses their material. Otherwise, it’s not like I’m trying to make money out of them, and they’re not widely viewed, so if the copyright owner wants to place their own adverts in my video then good luck to them. The majority are unlisted anyway, so they’ll not attract much traffic. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks @Earwig :man_mage: :owl: Jon&Denise