Church filming - St Peters, Telford

Finally finished my church video in Telford Shropshire. Any Comments welcome.

12 Likes

Edited your post to put the YT link on its own line to create the embedded player.

Cheers

1 Like

Excellent piloting camera work storytelling and editing,I’m still in the early stages of this art but videos like this are an inspiration congratulations on a job really well done.

1 Like

Impressive flying and editing.
A lot to be learnt from your skills.

1 Like

Great video

1 Like

Brilliant feedback, thanks very much. Took me over a year to actually finish this off in between other projects I was doing. I was on my way to doing a project and happened to just pass by this superb location, so went back 5am the following wkend and just put something together. Came out really well.:+1:

Good stuff, reminds me I really need to start doing a lot more techniques when at a location instead of just sticking to 2/3 and moving on.

1 Like

Nice footage very well put together.
Finding churches that aren’t surrounded by trees can be difficult. This one is great with clear aspects and I like the reveal type shots where you have included trees.

1 Like

Well done your hard work has paid off, have given you a like on YouTube. :+1:

1 Like

Top job there ,great flying and info.
Well done :+1:

1 Like

Very nice job. Love golden hour vids. It makes the place more ‘cinematic’. Great work, and we’ll worth it.
Subbed👍

1 Like

Cheers Subbed back👍

1 Like

Really nice video, well put together. Some stills edited in of the organ and seating etc. would make it a complete story. JMHO.

1 Like

Mmm very good point. Well noted. Thanks.

Beautifully shot and great music choice. One of my favourite scores from Hans Zimmer. The pace and cuts to the music were very well judged!

1 Like

I love this video, one of my favourites so far. Great effects especially some of the shots backing away from the clock tower. :ok_hand:

1 Like

The images are stunning. Was this done with the Air 2?

Hi Thanks, yes Mavic Air 2. Superb drone