Church of St Martha on the hill, Surrey - Added to Places of Worship in South East

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

A beautiful historic church overlooking the Surrey Hills.

5 Likes

I live very near St Marthaā€™s. Is permission required to fly like you did to take those shots?

I flew over some empty moorland near this church (was supposed to be flying round the church but my daughter was too ā€˜tiredā€™ for the walk). There were no signs posted against drone flying, no one was concerned and it was OK when checking Altitude Angel. However, I did find later on another map that its technically on National Trust land.

I donā€™t think so. It is open countryside. Just do it at a time to avoid people. However, this was done 4 years ago before regulations tightened.

Have fun

Victor

Iā€™ve flown here too @vhulbert :grin:

Iā€™ve just added a new Parking marker to this location @vhulbert :slightly_smiling_face:

Is there a reason why you keep deleting this post about adding a parking marker :man_shrugging:

I deleted it once, because I had copied it up in to the post above so that I only made one post containing ā€œflown hereā€, ā€œParkingā€, and the video. You undeleted it, and I didnā€™t touch it again after that? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

These are auto generated by drone scene and are best left as it informs the op that you have added to the original location

1 Like