Classrooms PfCO

I have decided to do a classroom PfCO as I am fairly new to this and will probably ask loads of questions.

Does anyone have any experience of Icarus and their courses? They offer courses in Stoke and Oxford both of which I can get to easily.

One other company I have spoken with was Coptrz, they offer training in Rugby.

Did mine with Icarus, classroom based, was excellent.
Check on their website, they regularly offer a discount off full price.
The pre-learning is excellent as well.
:+1:

1 Like

Thanks Micky.

Hi Alan,
I did mine with COPTRZ in Leeds they have about 12 locations around the country. I thought they were excellent classroom and flight assessment. The girls in COPTRZ office were also very good with regards to completing the Ops Manuel…as a matter of fact i received my PfCO today from the CAA. Good luck who ever you go with

1 Like

Thanks Barry.
In the end I went with ICARUS because of the location. Stoke this time.
I also went for the pro course which I believe includes night flying and they also do the ops manual for/with you.
I’m a little dyslexic and the company is paying so I thought the little extra was worth it.

No problem Alan good luck with the course. I see your involved with cranes is it just gantry / overhead cranes or are mobiles included. My background is rigging and lifting just finished in Oman Middld East after 4 years, so the drones a good distraction and keeps me out of trouble.

1 Like

Just factory gantry cranes. Never mobiles.

Basil, Basil :wink:

1 Like

Icrarus is awesome

1 Like

Agree with you there :+1:

1 Like