Clips for Flytron Cree strobes - Mavic 2 - Mini 2 - Air 2

Thanks Andrew. They’ll be dispatched tomorrow. I think they work quite well.

I always find that with velcro, the glue unsticks before the velcro in those sort of situations.

Cheers

1 Like

Just ordered a pair for my Mini 2. Approx delivery 12April onwards. Cheers!

Hi there. Thanks. I’m trying to change that eBay estimated delivery time, it’s rubbish. Orders up to 3 p.m. go out the same day, after that they go the next day and they generally arrive the day after, so def. before the end of the week. Cheers

Thank you Ash.

Thanks for doing a special build for my mini, I know it will put it over 249g but I’m sure I can live with that given the increased safety the strobes will bring. Many thanks Ash2020 !

1 Like

Hi Ash,

Can you clear something up please? Are you now in a position to sell clips for the Mavic Air 2? If so rear and/or downward facing?

Cheers,
Barry

Hi Andrew,

My clips arrived today, thank you for sending them out so quickly.

They are a great fit on both the Mini 2 legs and the CREE strobons. I was a little nervous at first because I didn’t want to snap them but they seem pretty flexible and once I’d got over the initial fear they are easy to get on and off. Great set of instruction too.

Thank you for making a great add-on :+1: :grin:

I find I have to put them on the legs first then insert the strobe, strobe first and they’re too stiff to get over the legs. Work great though.

1 Like

You’re welcome Andrew. If they did break I’d be glad to replace them F.O.C.

2 Likes

Thanks Andy.

2 Likes

Clips arrived 20 mins ago. Thank you Andrew! Very good fit.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know @yogi053

@ash2020 I purchased some yesterday. They look great can’t wait to try them.

Thanks Chris. They went out yesterday but of course its Good Friday so you should get them tomorrow.
Cheers.

1 Like

No worries at all thank you so much :blush:

Just a heads up. I now have clips for the Air 2, either front arms or rear arms. I finally managed to borrow an Air 2 for a few hours to get the fit exactly right. You wouldn’t believe it, he lives less than a mile away! PM me if you need any more info.

Arrived yesterday! Thank you so much. Just need to get chance to take them out flying.

1 Like

@ash2020 - Just bought a pair for my MA2 via your Ebay site. No need to bother with the email photos I sent after all. Well done for solving the issue.

1 Like

3!! thats the idea :joy:

1 Like

@ash2020 - They arrived this morning and fitted perfectly first time on my MA2. Positive feedback left on your Ebay site. I cannot recommend your products and attitude highly enough. Thank you.