Clocked up 500km / 1,000km / 2,500km (Long Haul Flyer’s Club)

81hrs :scream:

1 Like

Thanks very much for that Dave and for moving the post to the correct section, I wasn’t sure.

Take care,

Peter

1 Like

Congrats my man, that’s some serious mileage :clap:t2:

Congratulations Peter.
Welcome to the club

Welcome to a most exclusive club :wink:

Thanks

Thank you :blush:

Cheers, much appreciated.

The joys of endless test and review flights… :slight_smile:
Mavic Mini and Mavic Air 2 have clocked up 630 Km in 8 months whilst the Go 4 suite of models just 584 Kms over 3 years…

Aiming for that 2,500 Km badge… :cowboy_hat_face:!

3 Likes

@ianinlondon unless your using different logins i think the DJI fly includes the Go figures too

Airdata is your friend

1 Like

Well - either way - you now have your Bronze Long Haul Flyer Badge for 500km! :+1:

3 Likes

Aha! I did think it a tad surprising that I’d run up so many ks in 8 months… The flight records only show the respective aircraft (ie no Mini or Air2 on the Go 4 ap and no Mavic Pros ect on the Fly ap) Apols; no deception intended :slight_smile:

Am still intrigued by your 50 mph flight speed… Sure you weren’t holding it in the car driving down the road? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Mavic Pro down wind at the side of the Humber Bridge, it was blowing a gale and in super super sports (.700) mode :wink:

2 Likes

Good evening,
I have LOTS of videos with stats at the end via my osd.
They show flight distance with a time stamp.
Are screenshots ok for a submission to gain a long haul badge? Bearing in mind my flights average between 1-5km, its going to be a lot of screenshots.
If I were compelled to prove my flight time via this topic, due to the painstaking effort involved with snipping images, would my efforts be rewarded with a badge? Here is an example…

As previously mentioned in this thread, the evidence must be in the form of a screen shot of the flight log summary page from drone flying apps (DJI’s Go4, etc), or your AirData summary page.

My first flight was 24th Jan with the mini. Think I may be addicted to flying drones!!!

4 Likes

That’s pretty impressive work! :+1:

You now have the Bronze Long Haul Flyer Badge on your profile.

2 Likes

so i earned the 500.000m badge

1 Like

Long Haul Flyer Badge (500km) added to your profile. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes