Clocked up 500km / 1,000km / 2,500km (Long Haul Flyer’s Club)

I’m not paying. That’s simple. If I was happy to do that the above would be irrelevant.

I have all the log files, but you need more than just the .txt files for Go4 to sync old flights - over 6 devices - most of which I no longer have.

Well I guess we will never know, and take your word for it :wink:

It may just be the sum of several (free) AirData accounts. :wink:

Just thinking out loud, are the 6 different devices not all logged in on one DJI account ?

They were at the time I was using them - but the data was never synced. Mainly because I keep my drone-phone in airplane mode.

For ages I thought Litchi wasn’t logging flight data (Litchi - No Flight Logs) because Airdata’s website gives the wrong location for where Litchi stores it…
Was just about to do a factory-reset on one phone when I happened to find where it was kept … so think I have all the Litchi data.

I think it’s very niave to think that airplane mode stops DJI/Apple//Whoever, seeing what we are upto with our flying machines.

You’d be amazed how easily we can trace mis-pers when the authorities really want to.

They have no way of accessing the info without that link.
That’s why when I set up my new phone, and logged into DJI (as one has to) it still only showed the same few flights/kms flown, ones that I did in the first two days I owned the MP.

What about the litchi data, surely that’s sent from the device (logged in account) to the device somehow.

The missions I’ve created on the laptop, Litchi will have - but there’s no evidence that they have been flown.
Litchi, when I fly, is on the same drone-phone in airplane mode - so neither Litchi or DJI have any flight data subsequent to that first couple of days.

Then of course there is YouTube as well as our posts here, where we know the CAA have an account,

Who knows, who anyone really is anyway.

I’ve saved my team shit loads of grief with my many social media personas in Yorkshire Uni land :wink:

YouTube isn’t flight data - nor are posts here.

I’m not trying to hide anything - it’s just a combo of “fuck-em!” and I don’t want anything else on my drone-phone screwing with my flight in any way - notifications, other apps competing for background processing, etc.

H[quote=“OzoneVibe, post:53, topic:2177”]
nor are posts here
[/quote]

I think we both guilty of breaking the code in the last 48 hours and it wouldn’t take Morse to prove that, from posts here alone.

Although in my defence I do have GoPro evidence of the kids having my drone in VLOS and acting as in radio contact spotters :wink:

In my defence there was nothing to spot! No people, no buildings - just lots of water for it to fall into if it stopped flying.

Biggest chance a problem would have been a seagull trying to mate with it.

Rules is rules

Yup - most law breakers I saw on Wednesday were people driving way over the speed limit on the M27 … and my old Shogun was struggling to keep up with them! :stuck_out_tongue:

At least the chase “boat” and spotter were able to keep up with the 35kmh MP! :wink:

1 Like

My kids would call you Miss Daisy

But I was driving - she was the passenger.
And I wasn’t THAT slow!

Just not fast enough