Time-Lapse videos

It’s been a while since I did one of these. Some incredible multi-direction cloud movement.
If I’d used the right app it would have been much longer. :confused:

4 Likes

Nice one Dave :+1: certainly some odd cloud movements today on the coast

2 Likes

Another one …

5.75 hours … ish … reduced to 2 mins 15 secs.

2 Likes

Playing in the garden with the osmo mobile 3 post is for everyone to post there time lapses :ok_hand:

Great sky for a timelapse
Osmo mobile 3
Mimo app
3s/30m
4K 30fps

4 Likes

Mate I bet that dog takes you for a walk it’s like frigging lightening does it ever stand still? Or is it like
“Gimme the ball…throw the ball…go on throw the ball…hehehehehe” with its tongue hanging out panting.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I started one the other day of a neighbour having his driveway block paved. Got bored they have been at it over a week and just had another 12 pallets of blocks delivered. Ffs. That’s 36 pallets. So I gave up. Lol.

1 Like

Haha, yeah she loves her ball. :rofl::ok_hand:
That’s the only frustrating part of time lapse, you’ve got to do a lot for not a lot. This was a 30 min recording for a 20second clip. They do look good though if your capturing the right thing. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Some lovely unstable cumulus around this afternoon.

Time-lapse video straight off the DSLR and cropped a little.

4 Likes

Love that! That blue sky :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hyper lapse of a storm heading our way this evening. Unfortunately didn’t catch any of the lightning :cloud_with_lightning:

https://youtu.be/ShdstbxEfUo

1 Like

That’s a great video @McSteamy2010

How long did it take to capture all the photos?

1 Like

Thanks mate, that was set to a 20 minute hyperlapse, 600 photos. These things take so long for not very footage. :tired_face:

2 Likes

With the amazing talent of @Frank, my hyper lapse now has the lightning that I missed and has also been stabilized Thanks frank! :pray:

1 Like

Strange - thought I’d posted this here at some point. :man_shrugging:
TimeHop just reminded me of it.

A year ago yesterday - Trevone Beach in north Cornwall.

Set up an old phone with a timelapse app on a sucker-mount on top of the car’s roof-box …. hence a bit of movement, mainly me getting in/out (of the car!).

I’ve a feeling I may not have set the focus correctly, too … which is a pain.

It covers 10hrs 47mins of real time.

4 Likes

I thought I’d seen it before :wink:

https://greyarro.ws/t/a-day-at-the-beach-timelapse/8594?u=milkmanchris

Ah well - less easily missed in this thread. :wink:
Removed the other one.

1 Like

Such a cool time-lapse, image really changes when the sea comes in, Looks like a totally different place.

2 Likes

Comet C2020 FE Neowise.

7 Likes

Over 5,000 time-lapse images since that last post.
Thankfully it’s now getting dimmer, so hopefully I’ve already captured all I shall be of this event.
ONE day … I shall get to process them all. Longer time-lapses to/from light/full dark. These need a lot of work doing to them to de-ramp exposure changes, let alone basic image tweaking. :fearful:

2 Likes