Come On Give Me A Break!

On holiday in Iceland (on a cruise so no drone allowed. :sob:) and this jumps out at me as I’m walking up the road. . . :rofl:

It would be rude not to Dave.
Don’t forget the golden rule…….
Easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask permission. !!
Rob

Hide it

1 Like

Buy 2 :wink:

1 Like

Bit difficult with the Typhoon Chris
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Buy it get them to gift wrap it and put it in a carrier bag from a designer store, and tell the crew it’s a present such as a gift set of beauty products should be about the same weight and size as some makeup/ perfume gift sets.:grin::grin:

You are a very devious man Steve :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Surely you must be allowed to buy it and just keep it in it’s packaging?

1 Like

Only problem with that Steve, is that all bags, parcels etc have to go through an X-ray machine when returning on board. Somehow I don’t think they’d believe that it was a drone shaped bottle of perfume. . . . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mrs goes to cabin, you chuck it up ;o)

I built a career on that work method :+1:

Which cruiseline as some do allow drones - I have taken mine on a cruise.

It’s with with P&O.

If you keep unopened can it not be handed over to the Purser until the cruise is over?

Any attempt to bring a drone on board would result in it being confiscated and returned at the end of the cruise. Not much good if you want to fly it whilst ashore at the various ports of call. . . :rage:

The other problem is customs will spank you good style when you bring it back into the uk so may be no saving in the long run.
:thinking:

pretty much the same as alcohol

if returning to Southampton, I have never seen any customs staff ever. Not that I am over any limit, just saying.

Knowing my luck, HM Customs would be having an “On The Job Training Day”. . . . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Arrived there at least 15 times. You would be unlucky :joy: