CRYSTAL SKY 7.85 AND CHARGER + POLAR PRO FLIGHT DECK &

Selling my High Bright 7.85 Crystal Sky monitor hardly used with 2 batteries + charger and Polar Pro flight deck as a package. All under 18 months old. Reason for selling I’m waiting for the Mavic 3 Pro to come out or may get a Mavic 2 Pro with smart controller. £620 the lot! 20210211_113409|666x500

Screenshot 2021-02-11 125330

Please could you provide all the information requested in : Rules for posting in the For Sale & Wanted category

Thanks

1 Like

Selling High Bright 7.85 Crystal Sky monitor hardly used with 2 batteries + charger and Polar Pro flight deck as a package. All under 18 months old. Reason for selling I’m waiting for the Mavic 3 Pro to come out or may get a Mavic 2 Pro with smart controller £620 the lot plus postage £20. Wirral Area Merseyside.

:+1:

@barryb Good price that Barry. Only a few pounds more than a 5". Got my Ultra 7.8 a couple of years ago, (after a demo from @PingSpike :grinning: ) wouldn’t cope without it now.

1 Like

Hi Rafter
Yes it is a good price I never hardly used it I mostly used my phone… Reason for selling either waiting for the Mavi3 or getting a Mavic 2 with a smart controller. Just sold the Mavic Pro and accessories and that was replaced brand new from DJI 6 months ago so the guy who bought it got a good deal from me.