DarwinFPV

Has anyone ordered from them before? Seem legit enough. But ordered something last Tuesday and got order placed confirmation installed the “shop” app to check progress and nothings changed on my order. I also raised a support ticket a couple of days ago to ask about it and heard nothing.

Assume they based in China and there was a message saying they were suffering with Covid issues… But to have heard nothing…

If they’re in Shanghai, then it’ll be slow… there’s a very strict lockdown in force right now… It started just after my Peanut arrived there on it’s way to Caddx for repair and it’s been stuck there for over two weeks now. Caddx have contacted the carrier for me and they confirm it’s stuck in the lockdown.

I believe @Earwig has an order outstanding with Darwin FPV. I have also ordered direct from them without any problems.

My Darwin order arrived a few days ago. I think it took about a month from placing the order.

I’m also still waiting on a delivery from Banggood that’s taking longer than usual. I guess it’s all down to China’s lockdown.

2 Likes

It’s the lack of communication that’s bothering me. Ho well it can wait… So used to Amazon prime same day lol

As if by magic I wake up to a tracking code this am. Still in China but at least know there is progress! Yay

1 Like