DERBYSHIRE,HERE I COME!

Looking forward to next week,will be with family in Ashover ,taking the mp2,hope to find some interesting places to fly,and,if anyone based near here a meetup with a fellow flyer or two…:+1::+1:Weather permitting!!!

3 Likes

I live 5 mins away from the rock .
Live and work in the District.
I have some nice places to fly .

1 Like

Also local.

Was just gonna say, Shane is the man to ask! :joy:

1 Like

Thanks mate,very interested,will be going up sunday night,late. will login here when settled in,(Monday) and see if we can go for a flight or two,about time i met up with some of you Grey Arrows boys !!! looking forward to it…:+1::+1::+1::beer::beer:

1 Like

Mo0nday 9is great . I finish work at 5 and only 5 mins away on my way home .

1 Like

If it’s ok, can I pop up? I am about an hour away, and need open space as mine is a freestyler.

3 Likes

Ashover Rock is a drop off of around a 100 feet . Behind is a gentle slope to the road .
Saying that , You could fly over the edge and have fun .

1 Like
1 Like

I also have this close .

1 Like

Also if you fancy some close in flying . This is close as well .

1 Like

YES !! Please do ,the more the merrier :+1::+1::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Moved this over to #club-meetups …. since that’s what it seems to have become. :+1:

Have a good day!

1 Like

Thanks Rich,yes,it does seem to have kind of "morphed"into such,cheers !!:+1::+1:

1 Like

… or Dave. We answer to either. :wink:

1 Like

OOPS,erm yeah,Dave it is then…my bad !!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@OzoneVibe @PingSpike whilst on the subject of names ,think it would be appropriate to take this opportunity to say a big thank you for your complete dedication to running this great club,can honestly say this is my most visited place on the www ! love it,and proud to be a part of it,:+1::+1::+1:Onwards and upwards,the only way for this club.THANK YOU…:+1::+1::+1::beer::beer:

5 Likes

@FIREFOX @shane9377 What time are you meeting up?

Have good meet up Guys !.

Don’t know yet .
Firefox is in control of this one .

Hi all ,finally here, what time, about 5,oclock today, at the rock???