Digital FPV.....DJI vs HDZero vs Orqa vs Walksnail vs openhd.....?

You missed mine last week :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

and mine in October :rofl: :rofl:

Ooooh. Walksnail 100hz frame rate on the hdzero goggles is wow! Suit you sir!

@Steviegeek if you order a set, get me a runcam 90 cam please? I’ll give you cash. If you need to get it sent to my house so the misses doesn’t see it, let me know :+1: :laughing:

Feels alot better than the 60hz mode I guess, great to hear its good on the HDZero goggles :star_struck:

1 Like

No need mate, she checks the bank account everyday :rofl:

:+1::+1:

1 Like

The 100hz just feel glassy smooth. Its the best way i can explain it

Happier with the purchase now?

Always :laughing:

1 Like

Reminder for anyone looking to buy HDZero goggles at current special price @Steviegeek

Thanks for the clarification Steve @SirGunner
almost there with the money.
very good playing witth Karls on Saturday, Carl Z has done a very thorough job, exceptionally well thought out :clap: :clap:

They do look like the best goggles available by a distance, Im sure youll love them Steve :star_struck:

Headtracker working as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like they are making the head tracking wireless

2 Likes

Well a long cable up to the plane from the goggles be silly wouldn’t it? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’d heard HDZERO only transmits in one direction, plane to ground, not by-directional like the others.
So we must be talking wireless from goggles to RC transmitter which is how most of them work, certainly my Skyzone talks to Crossfire
:slightly_smiling_face:

I know what they do, and yeah no cable from goggles to RC would be nice, though it’s not a biggy I guess the number of wires you need heh :slight_smile: all good progress.

On a side note, won’t be getting these goggles at this time, can’t justify the cost of it all (antennas, cams, vtxs, analogue mobile, etc on top). If was starting out today, I’d defo go for them.

Possible through elrs backpack maybe?

Well exactly. As you can change VTX channels on them all, no reason the head tracking couldn’t be done a similar way. All good